The 2-part program begins with three weekly evening classes, followed by a weekend retreat at Sky Lake Lodge, October 11-13, 2013.
The classes below are a pre-requisite for retreat attendance, along with completion of Warrior's Assembly.
New York City class dates with Agness Au:
9/19/13, 9/26/13, & 10/3/13
Sky Lake classes: Sept. 28, 1:30-6pm: First 2 recorded sessions led by Steve Clorfeine 10/11: All 3 recorded sessions led by Eric Zechman
Raising lungta, opening to perception, surrendering to enriching presence and invoking drala --all during autumn’s high color at Sky Lake Lodge. Please join us for a special warrior’s retreat over Columbus Day weekend.
The Shambhala Terma transmissions are a gateway to experiencing the quintessence of the phenomenal world, both seen and unseen. By deepening our understanding of them individually and in relationship to each other, the warrior weaves together the profound practices, and integrates them into daily life, thereby gaining the Golden Armor of the Warrior.
Sangyum Agness Au will teach the classes and join Daniel Naistadt in leading the weekend retreat. The program will review the Shambhala root texts, and draw from our personal experiences and understandings. Teaching topics will be based on the following themes:
- Cosmic Mirror and Absolute Ashe;Profound ground and protection.
- Relative Ashe and Cocoon;Hesitations & doubts, passions & ambitions in working with enriching presence and drala.
- Union of Enriching Presence and Drala; Strengthening the warrior’s discipline, unconditioned confidence dawns as Golden Armor.
The weekend retreat will include practices and rituals both indoors and out (rain or shine). In addition to talks, discussion and sense perception exercises there will be a special performance art surprise, directed by Steve Clorfeine. Luminous and vast, the ayatanas are the portals to the intangible, blessing energy of reality: the dralas.
DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED TO HOLD PROGRAM AND HOUSING REGISTRATION
- Deposits and payments are refundable up to two weeks prior to the program start date, minus a $25 cancellation fee.
- After the two week deadline, Sky Lake will deduct a $35 cancellation fee and retain the rest of your deposit as credit towards another program to be used within a year of the date of the program. Any payments over the deposit will be refunded.
No refunds or credits are given for cancellations after 48 hours prior the beginning of the program.
Single rooms are not available, sorry.
Shrine room lodging available for $210 including tuition and lodging.
ALL PRICES INCLUDE BREAKFAST AND LUNCHES. Dinner will be available at Sky Lake for $10 Friday and Saturday night is a celebratory dinner for $15.
You may stay Thursday and/or Sunday night for an extra $50/night ($20/night for shrineroom.).